I know it’s not officially winter yet, but it sure does feel like it! Burrr!! With a new season approaching very quickly, I decided to share my winter survival must haves. And if you haven’t planned out your survival plan yet, I suggest you do so. From skincare to drinks, find out what my favorites are! And as always, feel free to try out any items I have on my list, you never know, you might fall in love with your new must have ;).
1) Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. I don’t know about you, but I want to stay looking young as possible, for as long as I can. Considering I have dry skin, I need to make skincare a top priority! Seaberry Oil is a blend of pure oils with antioxidant properties. Mix a couple drops in with your moisturizer for a refreshed, hydrated, youthful appearance!
2) Fresh Sugar Lip Polish | Vaseline Lip Therapy. Cold weather can be torture to the lips. And since I’m an avid lipstick wearer, I do not want to become friends with dry, chapped lips. Gently exfoliate with this brown sugar scrub for nourishment and moisture. I like to apply Vaseline lip therapy to my lips afterwards.
3) Pomade. Because this cold air is going to make your hair look as if you’ve been sent to the electric chair. *Insert kicks and screams here* I prefer Organic Root Stimulator's Smooth -n- Hold Pudding and Aveda's Brilliant Humectant Pomade (Blue Jar).
4) Snoods | Gloves. Since you’re going to be bundled up like Frosty the Snowman, accessorizing is going to be your BFF. Faux fur scarves and textured gloves are a must to spicing up my coat!
5) Chunky Sweaters|Sweatshirts. Well this isn’t even optional, what says “cozy” like a good chunky sweater?
6) Boots. See must have number 5. Because you can’t have amazing sweaters without cute boots :).
7) Hot Chocolate. Who doesn’t like hot chocolate? Throw some white chocolate chips or marshmallows on top, ummm yummm!!!
8) Book. It doesn’t matter what kind of book, but you need something to read while drinking your hot chocolate! J. Lo's new book True Love is next on my list.
9) Junk Food. I hibernate in the winter. Hench the reasoning you may want to get a gym membership before spring break.
10) Netflix. Need I say more?
What is your Winter Survival List?
~Styled By Kaiye