The holidays are right around the corner (literally) which means the last few days of online ordering are slimming down to ensure you receive your package on time. We all have that one friend or family member who's obsessed with all things fashion and beauty related so I've created this holiday gift guide to make your shopping easier.
1) Alice + Olivia Stace Face Card Case: This card case is super stylish and convenient for those days when you don't want to lug around a big purse or tote. You can slide this in your pocket or throw it in your crossbody, we all know that space is limited in our crossbody's so we have to pick and choose which items we want to carry with us that day. Even I had this cute little case on my wishlist!
2) Marie Hunter Beauty Luxury Matte Lipstick: Every girl (well almost every girl) loves a good matte lipstick. This one is perfect because it has a modern matte finish, meaning is has more of a sheen versus a flat matte finish. This lipstick is available in 12 iconic shades, be sure to get your hands on this as it makes the perfect stocking stuffer.
3) Anthropologie Monogram Mug: This mug is perfect for the coffee and tea lover. The gold accents on the mug makes it eye catching and sleek, definitely Instagram worthy. Get your hands on this baby soon as its limited edition.
4) Capture Your Style: Follow blogger Aimee Song released her first book this year and well, who doesn't love Aimee Song? Even if you don't read the book itself, it'll look damn good on your coffee table (but I recommended reading it first).
5) Diptyque: So this candle pretty much sells itself, but brace yourself for the pricing at checkout. If this particular brand is out of your budget, Henri Bendel makes great candles as well.
6) Topshop Teddy Robe: Robes can be totally unfashionable most of the time, but how adorable is this Topshop one with ears?! This robe is perfect for lounging while being cute and pairs perfectly with this next item.....
7) UGG Cable Knit Socks: I'm a sucker for OTK socks and these cable knit ones are Instagram worthy! See how this list sets you up for the most perfect Christmas picture?
8) Murad Skincare: Skincare is ESSENTIAL all year long, but even more so in the winter. Exfoliation and hydration is key this season and this Murad kit is a perfect starter to get you going. I'm all about anti-aging products and the Age-Reform line is one of my favorites.
9) Rebecca Minkoff Velvet Love Crossbody: So you've seen this bag all over SBK in Emerald, Red and Blue and let me tell you, it is definitely a must have! But I could be biased due to the fact that Velvet is my favorite material ;) But seriously, this will be super perfect for your new A+O Stace Face Card Case.
Hope this holiday day gift guide helps you pick out the perfect gift for someone. Happy shopping!
~Styled By Kaiye